They say you learn something new every day. Here are some things I learned at Glastonbury 2015:
- Baby wipes are your friend but they don’t taste very nice.
- Weather apps lie.
- Lionel Ritchie is, a) popular, and b) American.
- The stinky unwashed feeling eases after a few days.
- A pint of Brothers cider is cheaper than potato wedges.
- A bit of mud never harmed anyone.
- If a sign says don’t enter, do enter. Especially if a mud caked Irish man guards the entrance while hurling abuse in a friendly manner.
- Cardboard shewees are not to be trusted.
- Backwards is forwards, up is down, and fun is to be found in the rabbit hole.
- Holding an inflatable sperm high in the air while navigating the crowds is an effective way of keeping a group together.
- Glastonbury rocks!
2 thoughts on “Eleven Things I Learned at Glastonbury 2015”
Hard to argue with any of those conclusions 🙂
Reblogged this on Jojo Debrazza and commented:
I’m not going to Glastonbury this year but here are my tips for those who are.