Happy Hump Day! Let’s get over that midweek bump with some (bad) camel jokes then enjoy the slide down towards the weekend!
Q: What is the best drink to have in the desert?
A: Camelmile tea
Q: What do you call a crying camel?
A: A humpback wail
Q: Did you hear about the grumpy camel?
A: It had the hump
Harry Potter jokes are plentiful but these had me laughing the Shrieking Shack down. Okay so some are pretty riddikulus but life’s too short to be Sirius! And if you don’t get them then I suggest you read/watch more Harry Potter.
- Why did Professor Snape stand in the middle of the road? So you’ll never know which side he’s on 1
- Why did Crabbe and Goyle cross the road? They were following Draco 2
- What kind of cereal do they serve at Hogwarts? Hufflepuffs 2
- How do Death Eaters freshen their breath? With Dementos 1
- Why does Voldemort only use Twitter and not Facebook? Because he only has followers, not friends 1
- Why did Barty Crouch Jr. quit drinking? Because it was making him Moody 2
- Did you hear about the witch who won the lottery? She went completely Knuts! 2
- How do you know if someone’s a pureblood? Don’t worry they’ll let you know 1
- I named my lizard “Harry” just so I can say “You’re a lizard Harry!” 1
- One a scale of one to ten, how obsessed with Harry Potter are you? About nine and three quarters 1
What are your favourite Harry Potter jokes?